Mysteries of the Rosary
- Joyful Mysteries:
- The Annunciation of Gabriel to Mary. (Luke 1:2638)
- The Visitation of Mary to Elizabeth. (Luke 1:3956)
- The Birth of Our Lord. (Luke 2:121)
- The Presentation of Our Lord. (Luke 2:2238)
- The Finding of Our Lord in the Temple. (Luke 2:4152)
- Sorrowful Mysteries:
- The Agony of Our Lord in the Garden. (Matthew 26:36-56)
- Our Lord is Scourged at the Pillar. (Matthew 27:26)
- Our Lord is Crowned with Thorns. (Matthew 27:27-31)
- Our Lord Carries the Cross to Calvary. (Matthew 27:32)
- The Crucifixion of Our Lord. (Matthew 27:3356)
- Glorious Mysteries:
- The Glorious Resurrection of Our Lord. (John 20:129)
- The Ascension of Our Lord. (Luke 24:36-53)
- The Descent of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost. (Acts 2:1-41)
- The Assumption of Mary into Heaven. (Ps 16:10)
- The Coronation of Mary as Queen of Heaven and Earth. (Apoc 12:1)
Prayers of the Rosary
I BELIEVE in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord; Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended into hell; the third day He arose again from the dead. He ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body and life everlasting. Amen.
OUR FATHER, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil. Amen.
HAIL MARY, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
GLORY BE to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
Hail Holy Queen
HAIL, HOLY QUEEN, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve; to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary!